Since there is no official support for nirvana from OpenTX yet users are forced to get updates from other sources. There are many available, but the best I found to date are Open-Flysky on GitHub and Flysky release available on their product download page along with a manual.
Open-FlySky offers operational and easy to use, yet a bit limited update tool. It also has, in a recent release, ability to change 2.4ghz output power! Options are Default, Transmitting on 60% of the TX power... and High that can crank it up to 100%.
Download Update tool.
Download Firmware files and SDCard Image.
Flysky release of the firmware doesn't offer the ability to manipulate the power of the output and can't be used with the update tool mentioned above. In order to flash this firmware, you need to use the OpenTX Companion and switch target verification option off.
Download Flysky Firmware
It's been made super easy with update tool. All you need to do in order to update firmware is:
**Please remember you will need to re-bind your models after this operation**
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet
- If you are using this tool for the first time, you need to make sure you have a compatible SD Card image installed. At the time I'm writing this, Image available via update tool is compatible with official FlySky firmware release as well.
Using options on the left (in the drop-down list) Download the SD Card Image and extract it to the freshly formatted card.
- Put your NV14 Nirwana into the Boot loader mode using the DFU button at the back of the radio and connect it to the computer via USB
- Select option Flash* from the drop-down list.
- Press the button on the top-left and wait for the process to complete.
- You are done!
Tags: #flysky,#flysky nirvana,#firmware,#nirvana firmware,#nv14,#best Firmware for flysky nirvana,#Firmware for flysky nv14,#Firmware for nirvana,#nv14 Firmware
It is very important to know what is your opinion.
Please spare a moment to leave a short feedback